April planning pages in-progress
Silence is the place where words live.
My morning ritual includes journal-planning as a meditation and prayer.
“I am always so busy; I never have time for journaling or planning.”
“All of this sounds complicated and time-consuming. And how can I be sure it will even work for me?”
- Your hours are yours to decide [even if it doesn’t feel like that].
- When you are ready to begin — you will know.
- “Never” and “always” are terms of perfectionism [aka the fear of …].
Longer answers + some creative ideas about journal-planning and gluebooking … Continue reading
Getting more information is learning, and so is coming to understand what you did not understand before. -Mortimer J. Adler
A creative journal-planning process is not as much about planning as it is about allowing time and space to abide gently with the feelings and thoughts of the day as an act of self-compassion.
I confess. I have journal envy e-v-e-r-y time I see stacks of journals shared online. Of course this is quickly followed by the paralysis of perfectionism. How to get started? When would I have time? How can I create my own stacks of artsy pages??
- Envy? Me, too! 😉
- Let’s flip the envy to be motivation.
- One page at a time. (Or one art card at a time!)
Longer answers + links with all the details …