To let go of something is when hope begins. -Anne Lamott
As we honor our capacity, we are renewed and better equipped to gently reshape our dailies; we are healed by living within rhythms of grace that wash over us like waves on a shoreline.
Instead of planning being about expectations and performance, I invite you to think of it as allowing time and space for time traveling [at your pace] into Next with the intention to seek, and to be — and to intentionally discover more about your capacity.
➡️ “Reflections” by Right Brain Planner®
Honoring a Slower Pace + Fostering Resiliency
Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose. -Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
The “Reflections” journal-planning guide continues with a focus on fostering resiliency by practicing reflection [solitude; looking into; pondering; pause; allowing for wandery thoughts].
- As we enter into a new season and into the final quarter of 2017, you are invited to imagine your life as a mirror, reflecting imagery of your priorities and personal investments of time and energy.
- This 16-page journal-planning guide includes template pages that assist with a focus on fostering a practice of ease and reflection.
- Resource links are included in the e-mail you receive with your purchase.
This guide includes two separate sections:
- Themed content, artwork and prompts.
- Content for exploring creative ways of reflection; planning elements/content and dated art (if desired); only two main elements are date-specific. This guide is focused on themed content, not dated material.
You have the option of incorporating the art and content from the entire guide to create a customized record using a composition notebook, altered book or other type of bound journal or planner! 🙂
- This guide is an invitation to reframe the way you define the word [plan] and to explore your journal-planning as a storyline — with [you] as the main character and director — as your life-story is being written & unfolding in real-time!