➡️ [Module 4] — Quarter Planning
The content, journal prompts and templates included in this module provide the framework for creatively documenting your ideas and wishes; for processing and determining a tentative timeline for a quarterly plan and a customized journal-planner.
Module 4 includes 12-pages of instructional content, prompts, art elements and templates to assist you with identifying what works best for you as you develop your own journal-planning practice:
- artful cover with space for your additions of color, word prompts and affirmations
- original content pertaining to how to frame a portion of time and begin to live with more intention (and less default)
- ideas for creating journal-planner pages that serve you best
- detailed instructions on how to set-up your journal-planning practice
- affirmations, quotations and art elements for collage and inspiration
- “Life Quad” worksheet for assessing the main aspects of your life
- monthly affirmation, tracking calendar and list journal for April-June
- vision board prompt + art elements
For more information and pages views, click here.
➡️ [Module 3] — Calendar Journals
A calendar journal is simply a calendar used to log and document information, ideas and thoughts or other details deemed relevant and curiously interesting to the one completing the entries.
Module 3 includes:
- (3) Monthly Habit Trackers
- Monthly Bullet Journal Log
- Bullet List Box Calendar
- “Moon-Mood-Energy” Calendar Journal
- (2) Blank Calendar Journals
- (3) set of numerals
➡️ [Module 2] — Dailies and Weeklies
“How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives. What we do with this hour, and that one, is what we are doing. A schedule defends from chaos and whim. It is a net for catching days.”
In response to popular demand, Module 2 includes templates for daily/weekly planning. This module serves as a extension of the 2017 Annual Kit, and includes:
- a brief introduction to creative planning
- ideas for using the weekly templates
- (1) list journal panel + journal boxes
- (5) week-at-a-glance page templatesPsst! I would love to see your pages! Please feel free to share your discoveries with me via Instagram or the Creative Planning Lab on Facebook.
➡️ [Module 1] — Index Card Planning
Your Life as a Galaxy + a Ticket to Explore
- This module includes a tutorial + art for creating weekly journal-planning cards.
- Pop-up sales for “Modules” will be announced via my @rightbrainplanner Instagram account and the Creative Lab [a free group I host on Facebook].
- Current module.
➡️ Index Card Weekly Planning Series
On a whim I have started my third series of a 52: weekly planning cards twice now and 2-page spreads weekly in my altered book planner. View my current index card series on Instagram: [link]
➡️ “Modules” [themed guides and à la carte elements for customizing your journal-planning process]
- Modules are sets of pages with elements for customizing a journal-planner using a free-style approach. Examples: calendar art; week-at-a-glance pages; mind map templates; journal-planning art; prompts and themed guides.
- New offerings will be announced on the day of the new moon each calendar month.